Why Do Fools Fall in Love?
LIKE THIS VIDEO? SHARE IT NOW! CLICK LIKE IT & TWEET IT
Fools in Love
Great song. Ive put a link at the bottom of this post to the original recording – 1956!
In the meantime, let’s fast forward 40 years to Dr Fisher’s research on dating and falling in love that she did for Match.com.
Basically, there are four chemical systems in our bodies that are linked to personality and it is the combination of these chemicals which seems to be an indicator of who we will be attracted to.
We are a combination of all fours:
- Explorer: energetic, spontaneous, curious, sexual, creative, optimistic, open-minded and they tend to look outward rather than be reflective and inward thinking
- Negative: non-reflective
- Keyword: adventure
- Example: Barack Obama
- Builder: the pillars of society: conventional, traditional, calm, orderly, frugal, conscientious and they tend to be stubborn, rigid and controlling
- Negative: close-minded
- Keyword: family
- Example: Gordon Brown
- Negotiator: big picture, imaginative, empathetic, nurturing, people skills
- Negative: indecisive and gullible
- Keyword: passion
- Example: Bill Clinton, Charles Darwin
- Director: analytical, logical, strategic, decisive, self contained, skeptical and they tend to have poor people skills
- Negative: aloof, aggressive
- Keyword: intelligence
- Example: Nicolas Sarkozy, Hillary Clinton
We are all a combination of all four types and Dr Fisher’s research indicates that in two cases like attracts like:
- male Explorer goes for female Explorer and vice versa
- female Builder goes for male Builder and vice versa
and in the other other option:
- female Director goes for the male Negotiator and vice versa
So, there you have it. Use these tips from science and go forth and find your best, most compatible match.
So, now you have my thoughts. Watch the video and leave your comments below.
Elsewhere on the Net