Social Media Manners
LIKE THIS VIDEO? SHARE IT NOW! CLICK LIKE IT & TWEET IT ABOVE…
How to Get it Right from the Start on Social Media
As with most things in life, there are rules and oftentimes those rules are unspoken and unwritten. Somehow, we used to learn what to do, how to do it and when to do it just by observing others. Today, it seems that we are more in hurry, less prepared to stop and look and learn and when it comes to social media this approach can lead to big problems.
So, if you haven’t got the time to observe what are considered good Facebook manners check out this short video. It has all the tips you need to get you started, including:
- Don’t change your relationship status from dating to single without letting the other person know
- Don’t post embarrassing photos of other people on your page. If nothing else, it may provoke them into doing the same of you!
- Be discrete when posting on your wall and on other people’s walls too. Keep your private messages for, well, your private messages.
- Don’t steal other people’s friends just to make yourself look big. It is sure to get a lot of people offside and you may be blocked. Then, you will look small not big.
- Keep the venom out of social media. Don’t start hate groups and don’t post posts you may regret.
So, now you have my thoughts. Watch the video and leave your comments below.
Elsewhere on the Net