Do You Remember When You Last Smiled – a Lot?
This video confirms what we probably all know, at least at a gut level. Smiling is good for all of us and if you are looking for an easy way to give a boost to your self development program and keep love alive in your world and then check this out.
Here is the research findings:
- Children smile as often as 400 times per day
- Looking at photos only, the span of your smile is an indicator of how long you will live. The bigger – the longer
- Smiling reduces the level of stress-enhancing hormones in out body and increases the level of mood-enhancing hormones and reduces our overall blood pressure
- Smiling stimulates our brain reward mechanism in a way that chocolate cannot even match
- Smiling makes up appear more likable and courteous and more competent as well
- It is difficult to from when confronted by someone who is smiling, because smiling is evolutionarily contagious
- Whenever we want to reduce stress, improve our relationship, or get a hit the equivalent of a few chocolate bars – just smile – it works for both the giver and the receiver – without the calories
So, there you have it. Smiling is better for us than chocolate (which is hard to believe) and it is just as contagious, Plus, it is a double gift. It gives twice – once to the giver and again to the receiver.
Give it a try.
So, now you have my thoughts. Watch the video and leave your comments below.
Elsewhere on the Net