Watch this video. It’s wonderful and inspiring. See how life teaches us (or is that reminds us?) of what is important. Ric Elias has his life flash before him as the plane he was one crashed to the ground. Obviously he survived and has lived to tell the tale – and a whole lot more about what he learned in that instant about love and life and what is important.
So, when was the last time you took stock of your values and priorities?
We all rush around every day; we dash from one crisis to another; we put out bush fires as often as we can, only to see new things demanding our attention. We seem to move so fast that we don’t get the chance (thank heavens, I hear you saying) to confront our own mortality.
And what did Ric Learn?
3 Things I Learned While My Plane Crashed
- I no longer want to postpone anything in life
- To eliminate all that is negative from my life. ‘I choose to be happy not right.’
- Dying is not scary; sad, yes, but not scary. Sad, because I want to love my kids, see them grow up, and be a good Dad.
You Can Live Differently If you Choose
- What would you do differently?
- What would you change in your life?
- What would you take off your To Do list and get done immediately?
Maybe We Only Get One Shot at It
So, be bolder; be braver; live more in the now!
So, now you have my thoughts. Leave your comments below.
Elsewhere on the Net