The Law of Attraction
In a recent survey of 22,000 people on dating and romance, it was found that:
- both makes and female rate kindness, a sense of humor, a smile and sexual chemistry as most important when meeting a person for the first time
- 93% think poor hygiene kills attraction
- 46% have been cheated on by their partner20% think that falling in love can happen without sexual attraction
- 37% of men think the tv is a passion starter
- 64% of men and women find communication more attractive as they age
- as women age, they are turned off by lack of ambition in men
- men rank hair and body shape as important when first meeting a woman
- women are twice as likely to think money is important in a man than vice versa
- 90% of people think attraction can be rekindled
- 44% of people have had an office romance, and
- the main factor in a long term relationship is kindness!
Wow. That is quite a set of stats and some of the findings are very reassuring. What about you? Any surprises?
I think the only finding that sticks out badly for me is the one about TV being a turn on. Wherever did they get that misconception from?
So, now you have my thoughts on the Law of Attraction…
Watch the video and leave your comments below
Elsewhere on the Net