How to Get Over Your Ex
Looking for ways to get over your ex?
Check out this video from Single Moma for some relationship advice on how to move on from your ex. She’s been through this and has her head screwed on the right way and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. This is a woman who has loved but not lost and it shows.
Specifically you should:
- be patient – time heals – but it takes time and patience
- be prepared for the pain and hurt to last about a year – there’s no instant quick fix when a relationship ends
- don’t rush back into dating – sure some guys move on quickly but oftentimes this is because they don’t have anywhere near full custody of any children involved, plus guys are different
- take up a new interest or hobby and concentrate on getting to know yourself a little better before you offer yourself to another. You are not the same person who went into your last relationship, even if that commitment only lasted a few months. So, take time out to find out who you are now
- go to new places, do new things, make new friends etc. The key here is new!
- remove things that remind you of your ex from your life. He’s gone and so should his things
So, now you have my thoughts. Watch the video and leave your comments below.
Elsewhere on the Net