LIKE THIS DALE CARNEGIE QUOTES VIDEO? CLICK LIKE IT & TWEET IT ABOVE…
Dale Carnegie Quotes in Five Minutes or Less
In Dale Carnegie’s book: How to Win Friends and Influence People essentially he makes nine powerful points:
- don’t criticize, condemn or complain
- give honest, sincere appreciation without the flowery, flattery. Be sincere
- be inspiration and motivational
- be interested in the other person and what they like and are interested in
- smile, genuinely and often
- use people’s names often – and remember them
- be a good listener
- find interests that are common ground for you both – work towards compatibility
- make the other person feel important
How to Persuade People to Your Way of Thinking
- get the best out of an argument by avoiding it
- never say, “You’re wrong”
- when you’re wrong, admit it quickly
- don’t be confrontational – begin in a friendly way
- at the outset, get the other person saying “yes’
- have the other person do most of the talking
- let the other person feel that the idea is his
- see things from the other person’s point of view
- be open to the other person’s ideas
- act out your ideas
- throw down a challenge
So there you have it. Dale Carnegie in a nutshell.
What Would You add to this List?
So, now you have my thoughts. Watch the video and leave your comments below.
Elsewhere on the Net
Filed under: Interpersonal Relationships
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!